Do you have a passion for photography? We are looking to build our photo library of mid-week and weekend services and various church events. If you enjoy photography and attend on a weekly basis, this could be the right opportunity for you! Whether it’s photos of worship services, of friends laughing in the lobby, or special events, being able to share those photos online takes the ministry of Philadelphia Baptist Church outside of its walls, and YOU can make that happen. Your photos potentially could be used on our website, printed material, or social media platforms.
- Good composition and the ability to tell a story through individual photos.
- Photo editing in Photoshop, Lightroom, or iPhoto are a huge plus.
- Great interactive people skills while being friendly, courteous, and respectful.
- Regularly attends weekly Philadelphia Baptist services.
- To shoot one time a month at one of our Philadelphia Baptist services, or assigned events.
- Must use your own equipment, preferably a DSLR.*
- Must be 14 years or older.
- A minimum 6-month commitment, 4-8 hours per week (this includes shoot time plus editing/uploading of photos). Length of commitment can be extended if desired.
- Same day provision of 5-10 edited and processed best shots.
- 1 mandatory volunteer orientation.
*Equipment: Whether you shoot iPhone/Android only or you’re a master of the DSLR world, you’re eligible to volunteer. If you are shooting with a smartphone, a recent model or newer is required for photo quality. Photoshop processing experience or expert understanding of the VSCO app (or equivalent) is required.